Communication Sciences and Disorders

The bachelor of science in communication sciences and disorders provides the pre-professional courses required for graduate study in either speech-language pathology or audiology. The entry-level for practice as a speech-language pathologist requires a master’s degree in speech-language pathology. A doctorate of audiology (AuD) is required to practice audiology. Upon completion of the advanced degree in either field and the licensure/certification requirements, a person may work in a variety of settings, including schools or other education agencies, medical clinics or other medical/nursing facilities, health agencies, or private practice.

View Resource