HuskerWork is a free professional development program for student staff designed to:
- Strengthen professional skills such as customer service, communication, problem solving and more
- Increase engagement and retention
- Help you recruit students interested in professional development
- Support the connection of campus jobs to future success
University departments can learn more and/or join HuskerWork by contacting:
Greyson Holliday, Graduate Career Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
HuskerWork is a curated skill and professional development curriculum delivered monthly during the academic year through interactive modules on Canvas taking 30-45 minutes to complete. Module topics include:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Growth Mindset
- Communicate to student staff HuskerWork is required training.
- Pay student staff for time spent completing HuskerWork modules.
- Designate a HuskerWork Manager to communicate with department supervisors and/or student staff.