What is Husker Circle?
Husker Circle is a collection of employers who are committed to bringing on exceptional talent and have elected to invest their resources into student development. Through their sponsorship, they are not only providing resources to the next generation of Huskers but taking advantage of a unique opportunity to build their brand on campus and in the Lincoln community.
Registration for the 2022-2023 academic year opens Monday, February 14th, and will run until June 30th, 2022. Membership and benefits run annually through the academic calendar year (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023).
Over the course of the year, the UCS team will be in contact in regards to specific benefits. In the meantime make sure you have provided:
1. Joint Letter of Understanding: Please sign and return the following appropriate document and return to Courtney Strayer, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Company Logo Submission: Please send a full color and a black & white company logo. If you would like to re-use previously submitted company logos, please send a confirmation of this to Courtney Strayer, email@example.com.
Logo specifications, in order of preference:
- .esp/vector image
- High res .jpg/.tif 4″ wide
- High res .png with transparent background 4″ wide
By participating in Husker Circle, you are funding career opportunities such as:
- Helps offer many career resources that are scaled across the campus for students, staff, and faculty to utilize in advising sessions, classrooms, and more.
- Helps us improve our first destination and starting salaries data collection.
- Helps support University Career Fairs + events throughout the year
- Provides career-centered programming in partnership with campus entities who support underrepresented students:
- Provides opportunities for our Micro-Internship and Mentorship Program for Low-income, First-Gen students, Students of Color, and Students with Disabilities.
- Supports professional development opportunities to team members in career services campus-wide to stay up on best practices and trends.
Employer and Campus Relations Coordinator
Through the following three different package offerings, employers can tailor their experience to what fits their needs best while having early access to everything University Career Services has to offer.