The ability to leverage existing digital technologies and learn new and emerging technologies efficiently to help solve problems, complete tasks, and accomplish goals.
- Continually enroll for technical courses and certifications that stretch your skill level
- Read technical books and online tutorials that stretch and expand your knowledge
- Volunteer for technical projects to practice gaining experience when developing competency around a new program, language, or platform
- Subscribe to technical magazines and sites to stay up to date on innovation and new trends
- Seek mentorship and ask for feedback from knowledgeable colleagues and mentors.
Action verbs: built, computed, constructed, developed, engineered, installed, maintained, operated, printed, repaired, replaced, restored, upgrade, wrote