Teamwork & Collaboration
The ability to work collaboratively with others through sharing knowledge, learning together, and building consensus to reach goals and objectives.
- Get along and work productively in a group setting
- Be positive, patient, approachable, and dependable.
- Being open to new ideas and solutions to meet objectives
- Listen actively to understand other’s point of views
- Practice empathy and flexibility with the ability to pivot when needed.
- Support and acknowledge others for reaching goals
- Collaborate with team to identify and solve problems
- Compromise to find the most realistic solution
- Evaluate solutions to complex issues and concerns
- Initiate small talk and build rapport with others
- Deal with conflict and difficult team members effectively
- Convey a sense of belonging, humor, and goodwill in the workplace
Action verbs: collaborated, consulted, cooperated, contributed, encouraged, engaged, ensured, guided, helped, interacted, partnered, related, supported