Professionalism & Work Ethic
The ability to commit to a high standard for your work, be a self-starter and work independently to develop new ideas and complete tasks, and consistently maintain a positive outlook.
- Commit to your own standard of excellence and set/achieve high standards.
- Consistently maintain a positive and open outlook when experiencing challenges.
- Ability to manage your attitude, emotions, mental/physical well-being.
- Take responsibility for your own learning & development needs.
- Take ownership and responsibility for decisions.
- Consistently plan, prioritize, and manage your time and workload.
- Demonstrate diligence, patience, and resiliency when dealing with difficulties.
- Adapt your approach or style to a range of individuals and circumstances.
- Prioritize your own self-care at work and outside of work to maintain balance and avoid burnout.
- Demonstrate self-belief and advocate for your professional growth and development.