Resourcefulness & Adaptability
The ability to be nimble and quickly respond to changing trends, industry, and organizational shifts.
- Learn new information quickly to change directions or strategies as needed.
- Analyze and be aware of any gaps between actual performance and desired performance
- Balance self-reflection with the self-belief to stay motivated and make change
- Ask for feedback and develop a growth mindset
- Be acutely aware of changes in your environment
- Seek ways to develop new skills that add to your value proposition
Action verbs: acclimate, adapt, adjust, anticipate, change, comply, evolve, learn, modify, revise, rework