The ability to evaluate problems using knowledge, facts, and data to ideate possible solutions to make logical decisions.
- Anticipate problems and handle several challenges simultaneously
- Define problems and identify apparent causes
- Ability to think outside of the box and ideate possibilities/solutions.
- Analyze problems from multiple angles and perspectives
- Engage others in the process to enhance the number of ideas/solutions.
- Develop plans to implement solutions
- Research, benchmark, and outline/strategize an action plan
- Create innovative solutions to problems
Action verbs: Adjusted, concluded, engaged, formulated, identified, increased, persuaded, negotiated, resolved