The ability to focus on the individual speaking, comprehend their message, and respond thoughtfully to what was conveyed by articulating thoughts, vision, and ideas in a calm and focused way to inform, influence, or persuade.
- Ability to express yourself effectively (written and verbally)
- Ask questions and clarify meaning with an approachable tone
- Present yourself professionally both inside and outside of the office.
- Actively listen and ask others for their point of view
- Ask clarifying questions to facilitate understanding
- Present ideas effectively using a professional tone
- Participate in group and team discussions
- Ask questions to obtain information
- Confront and express opinions without offending others
- Debate and discuss ideas with others using a professional tone
- Influence and persuade others to a certain point of view