Watch for new Micro-Internship positions for Spring 2024 to be posted in November!
WHAT ARE MICRO-INTERNSHIPS?
- Paid, short-term project or observation based experiences
- May be completed in-person, remotely or hybrid
- Typically ten to forty total hours of work
- Usually two to six weeks long
- In a variety of career fields
- Provided and supervised by an BIPOC/First Gen Friendly professionals
Through Micro-Internships, students can:
- Gain mentorship from a BIPOC/First Gen Friendly professional in a career pathway of interest
- Explore and test career fields of interest
- Strengthen academic outcomes and career readiness
- Expand experiences and skills on resume
- Consider work environment for future roles