Location: Union City
Applications: November– February 2021
Interviews: January – March 2021, on a rolling basis
Offers: Late January – March 2021
Internship: 40 hours/week for 10-13 weeks, typically May – August
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance.
Enhance your career, gain valuable medical device manufacturing experience (including Quality Control, Microscopic Inspections, Reagent Chemistry, Instruments), plus an opportunity to earn a full-time job.
Internship Job Duties:
- Follow detailed operating procedures to assemble and test point of care medical instruments,
- Assembly, inspection, and packaging of plastic chemistry analysis discs in a clean room environment.
- Reliable inspection of small beads
- Follow detailed operating procedures to assemble and test point of care medical instruments.
- Maintain accurate logs and operational binders
- Provide feedback to Supervisor when a deviation from accepted practice or safety issue is recognized.
- Maintain productivity and quality requirements. Operate safely within a production environment.
- Bachelor program in Chemistry, Engineering , Sciences
- Enrolled in a degree program during the Spring term preceding internship
- Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills