Global Manufacturing & Supply Tech and Digital Intern
Location: Remote, USA
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance. At this time, we are planning our 2021 internships to take place remotely when possible. If remote work isn’t possible, our on-site safety requirements include face coverings, social distancing practices, and health monitoring practices such as temperature checks and activity logs. We are transparent in our communication regarding any confirmed COVID cases on-site.
Zoetis Global Quality Operations team is dealing with a mass of information coming from regulators throughout the world. They are looking for an automated solution that would help classify their requirements and identify changes to regulations as updated versions are released. The result of this analysis would be an impact assessment of the regulatory changes that could be distributed to Zoetis sites and/or CMO’s.
This project will require research into various industry tools and the development of a solution to deliver the project objectives. This project may also require use of AI tools to align regulators requirements into a predefined list of regulatory classifications.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
- Partner with Global Quality Operations to define and document requirements
- Research industry for potential external solutions
- Research tools that can be used to deliver an inhouse developed solution
- Document solution and develop training materials
- Studying Computer Science, Information Science, or related field
- Familiarity with ETL, Data Analytics and AI tools highly desired
- Experience with development tools (e.g. Visual Studio) highly desired
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strategic thinking and analytical abilities
- Customer focus
- Passion for solving complex problems and making a difference