GLOBAL COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING SUPPORT INTERN
Location: Parsippany, NJ
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance. At this time, we are planning our 2021 internships to take place remotely when possible. If remote work isn’t possible, our on-site safety requirements include face coverings, social distancing practices, and health monitoring practices such as temperature checks and activity logs. We are transparent in our communication regarding any confirmed COVID cases on-site.
The Global Commercial Development and Marketing Support Intern performs a range of general and specialized duties in the areas of global marketing and communications, content management and digital asset management in Content Central Vault (CCV). Content Central Vault offers a single system for managing the end-to-end process for reviewing, approving, and storing global marketing materials at Zoetis. The Global Commercial Development and Marketing Support intern will be responsible for performing document audits, maintaining global marketing assets, conducting a landscape assessment of launch kits created for recent global product launches, and uncovering areas of improvement for developing and managing global content.
Internship Job Duties:
- Perform CCV document audit for global marketing materials and digital image files as per our business standards to ensure consistency and provide necessary support to CCV users.
- Work with Marketing Managers to maintain Global Launch binders and materials for other focused brands.
- Coordinate communications to system users and schedule training courses for CCV.
- Complete a landscape assessment of global marketing campaigns and creative assets developed by Global Commercial development across multiple species for recent product launches.
- Collect feedback from local marketing managers on global marketing materials, technical resources, and creative assets transferred for recent product launches and analyze how they were utilized to uncover potential best practices for global marketing campaign development and content management.
- Survey local marketing managers on their use of the content management system to find areas of improvement and enhance the user experience.
- Upon completion of the assignment, present landscape assessment and CCV survey results to Global Commercial Development (GCD) with recommendations for areas of improvement for global content development, content management, and user experience.
- Marketing and/or communications experience preferred and/or equivalent in library/information science, archival studies, electronic records management or related field.
- Ability to prioritize tasks while meeting concurrent deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills. Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Enrolled in a degree program during the Spring term preceding internship
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
Students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited institution with a current class standing of sophomore or above and a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 are eligible for internships at Zoetis. Students must also be 18 years of age or older prior to their scheduled start date and be able to provide verification that they are enrolled in school and authorized to participate in an internship in the U.S. without immigration sponsorship. Students who are offered internships will need to successfully pass a drug screen and background check within 5 days of offer.