BEEF AND CATTLE MARKETING INTERN
Location: Remote, USA
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance. At this time, we are planning our 2021 internships to take place remotely when possible. If remote work isn’t possible, our on-site safety requirements include face coverings, social distancing practices, and health monitoring practices such as temperature checks and activity logs. We are transparent in our communication regarding any confirmed COVID cases on-site.
Marketing/Digital/IT: The Intern would create a database and dashboard system that would allow for field force data inputs derived from beef value added services (specifically Implant Checks and Training) into our Salesforce.Com (CRM) platform. Project would include:
- Creating method/application for field force to record value added service activity into a common database (enter ear check information)
- Create customer dashboard
- Create interactive marketing/tech service reporting system and dashboard
- Integrating the legacy FDAH database and with implant checks done post-merger into this newly created system and align legacy data with current customers
- Assist in creation of training module for field reps and assist in rollout.
Market Share Tracking Reports/Insights: The Intern will leverage existing data management and marketplace tracking tools to create templates that auto-update monthly / quarterly. Intern will contribute insights in support of cattle marketing team marketing plans and programs. Animalytix, CEESA, Recent Market Research Studies and rebate program reports.
Market Research Study Learning Implementation: The Intern would assist in executing the output from a Day in a Life of a cow-calf producer & veterinarian study within the non-LE space. Project would include:
- Assist in building content to best serve this audience based on learnings
- Outline key variables to reference in ongoing audience engagement
- Aid in digital outreach initiatives
Service Item Competitive Analysis: The Intern will conduct an analysis of Zoetis service item offering in comparison to competitors (generic and Pioneer brands) and make recommendations to the team for optimizing customer satisfaction and return on investment.
Marketing Tactical Execution Support: The intern will support the team with the tactical execution of certain components of marketing campaigns/projects by working with marketing managers, agencies and vendors. This will include support for the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) tradeshow being held in August 2021.
Further optimize marketing opportunities with distribution: The Intern will conduct an analysis of large and smaller distribution marketing programs. Project would include:
- Doing a deep evaluation on marketing platforms and opportunities within the distribution channel
- Make recommendations and engage the channel team and brand marketers in opportunities that will drive revenue
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.