Standard Operations Position. Perform a wide range of field work support activities, including the processing of completed work orders. Perform administrative support functions such as data entry, time reporting reconciliation, expense reporting, customer service, and general office management. Ensure a high level of accuracy within all operating systems to support data integrity and process adherence.
- Field Work Support: Receive and complete job closeout of all work packets within various systems. Assess and monitor requirements for job closure. Analyze reports to verify labor and equipment charged to each work, job, trouble and miscellaneous order.
- Time and Expense Reporting: Understand procedures and rules associated with time and expense reporting for union/non-union employees. Conduct periodic reviews of time reports and expenses to ensure report integrity and accuracy. Maintain proficiency in required timekeeping systems.
- Office Management and Customer Service Support: Coordinate and initiate individual and group meetings as well as travel arrangements for the field operations department. Arrange schedules for management staff. Order office supplies and maintain equipment as needed. Greet and direct customers and answer phones. Serve as primary on-site contact for contractors and vendors where appropriate.
- Data Entry and Maintenance: Perform data entry and copying of drawings and forms. Assist as needed with record and document management functions including filing, record retention, and archiving and storing documentation associated with work orders once closed. Support KPI tracking and reporting.
- Compliance Auditing: Assist with audits as well as Finance, Engineering and Field Operations activities related to compliance with internal business rules as well as state and regulatory requirements. Produce required compliance reports.
- Safety Support: Assist in the tracking of safety training completion. Ensure safety verifications on equipment is complete. Order and manage safety equipment and supplies. Organize block training events, safety celebrations and meetings.
- Emergency Assistance: Provide assistance during emergency operations.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3 – 5 years field related experience in the utility or construction industries.
- Requires a broad knowledge of department operations and policies.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including word processing, Microsoft Office products and work management database applications.