X10 Commercial, a leading Chicago-based office tenant advisory firm, is seeking a broker intern looking to join our team and expand our presence in the Chicagoland area. This is a part-time position that requires a highly-motivated individual looking to obtain industry experience in a supporting role while preparing to become a commercial real estate advisor. Following our summer trainee program, you may be offered a full-time associate broker position upon completion of an undergraduate degree in a related field.
Responsibilities for a broker intern may include, but not be limited to:
- Cultivate new business opportunities via cold-calling and canvassing
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for prospective client meetings
- Build and maintain client and prospect databases
- Arrange site tours and property evaluations
- Provide administrative support to senior-level brokers