LI Title: Development Intern
Playwright Tom Stoppard once said, “Words are sacred. If you get the right ones in the right order you can nudge the world a little.” How would you like to use your passion for words to impact the world for eternity?
As a development intern, you’ll assist in marketing for our development revenue streams. Each revenue stream helps raise funds for Bible translation projects by presenting investors with a different opportunity to support the work.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, Florida, but can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might brainstorm with the Revenue Strategy team to develop new campaign ideas and flesh out content direction. Another day you might assist with writing and editing project proposals, newsletter articles, social media posts, and ads. Still another day you might call donors to thank and pray with them.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a deep and growing relationship with Christ and want to support others in their walk.
- You’re passionate about writing and want to grow in your communication skills.
- You collaborate well with others.
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re comfortable working with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and social media platforms.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
R6468 Scott Reavis