Intern with a leading PR and advertising agency based in Sydney, Australia. For over 18 years, this agency has been working with clients across a vast range of industries to expand their media coverage. Virtual interns can expect to:
- Write press releases
- Research influencers
- Contact various media outlets
- Create images for use in PR campaigns
- Work with colleagues to develop PR strategies, ideas, and concepts
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Instead of wondering or worrying about your future career prospects, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution
Review our Virtual International Internships page for costs and inclusions.