Fast-paced, award-winning educational publisher and events marketing company seeking a talented journalism intern who is keen to learn about all aspects of small business. Virtual interns will:
- Write social media posts, reviews, newsletters, and press releases
- Create written content on hot topic issues – like small business and women in business – for publication on the company’s popular blog
- Interview inspiring women for stories
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Instead of wondering or worrying about your future career prospects, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.
Review our Virtual International Internships page for costs and inclusions.