Passionate about women’s fashion? Cultivate your business acumen in a fun, fast-paced environment with a fashion and I.T. company! Education/experience in fashion preferred. Virtual projects include:
- Researching current fashion trends and presenting reports
- Assisting with the fashion and concept selection process
- Managing a fashion blog hosted on e-commerce and social media channels
- Working with stylists via online platforms to assist with design tasks
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Instead of wondering or worrying about your future career prospects, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.
Cost: The program fee for a Virtual International Internship is $1,470.
- Customized virtual internship placement with flexible durations, start dates and weekly hours
- 150+ hours of remote work experience
- Internship placement focused on developing career readiness and professional competencies
- Resume Clinic
- Interview Coaching
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- Dedicated Internship Advisor
- Pre-Internship Support and Cultural Training
- Certificate, company reference and LinkedIn recommendation
- Discount on future World Endeavors program