William Blair is a global investment banking and asset management firm. We are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is based in Chicago and, together with its strategic partners, operates worldwide. For more information, please visit williamblair.com.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are offering the unique opportunity to complete an intern program within our US Distribution & Marketing Teams. Our fast paced, hands on internship program will provide first-hand experience in the investment world.
- Perform guided Risk Assessments across global operations
- Assist in the completion of Business Impact Analysis across global operations
- Develop Crisis management playbooks, business resiliency plans, and crisis exercise scenarios
- Capture data to support creation and roll-out of corporate crisis management program
- Analyze data and optimization opportunities to facilitate implementation of a risk management and business continuity software
- Develop materials to support ongoing expansion of business continuity program
- Maintain business continuity program operational dashboard
- Assist in development and maintenance of program policy and governance documents
- Research new technology in the field of physical security and business continuity
- Pursuing undergraduate bachelor’s degree with anticipated graduation between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Looking for individuals who demonstrate an ability to be proactive and are curious.
- Must have completed a minimum of two years of college and be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI and/or business analytics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment.