We are looking to hire a multimedia intern for the following.
· Help oversee content distributed on the Whiskey n’ Walleye social media channels.
· Responsible for written and photo content creation.
· Generate new and innovative social media campaigns designed to convert followers to members.
· Research and write posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
· Design content around our products and sponsors.
· Contact anglers and media services for content rights.
· Organize weekly and monthly content calendars.
· Ensure content and strategy adheres to the Whiskey ‘n Walleye brand.
· Help organize member information, payments and membership status.
· Send out and coordinate monthly newsletters and fishing reports.
· Develop and edit photography content, including fishing and gear pictures.
· Travel to fishing and event sites to document content.
· Develop and write blog and social content, including partner features and new product launches.
· Copy, edit and develop newsletter content.
· Develop and edit video content, including fishing videos and informative interviews.
· Develop and manage Youtube channel.
· Travel to fishing and event sites for video content.
Note: You do not need to be a professional in all these areas, just a general interest and a desire to learn is most important.
· A love for the great outdoors!
· Pursuing bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, multimedia, broadcast journalism or related field.
· Outstanding social media understanding, and desire to work in industry.
· Proven following on popular social media channels.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational and project management skills. The ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at once.
· Working knowledge of Photoshop and iMovie or related programs.
· Outstanding creative ability and design acumen.
· Availability to travel to fishing sites and event sites.
· Conduct oneself in a friendly and professional manner.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compensation will be on a case-by-case basis and will be commensurate with education level, relative experiences and other attributes.
· To apply send a resume and your social media channels to email@example.com.