Now Hiring Campus Mentors!
A Campus Mentor is a pro-life missionary who mentors students to change hearts and save lives.
Campus Mentors (CMs) are on the forefront, forming students into pro-life leaders. CMs guide students through 1 on 1 mentoring, teach in small groups, and lead students to pro-life action.
The Campus Mentor program is a two-year service program for college graduates that equips participants to build a culture of life with love, joy, and hope.
Illinois has the highest abortion rate in the Midwest. College-aged women are the largest age group at risk for abortion. Go to the largest university in Illinois to serve students and the unborn.
Join a team that is united by purpose, puts others first, and is dedicated to the same life-saving mission. Participate in periodic team time with community and shared meals.
As you put your faith into action, it is critical to remain rooted in prayer. The weDignify team grows in holiness and virtue through opportunities for daily prayer, weekly Holy Hours, and semesterly retreats.
Form pro-life leaders as students graduate into serving in their future communities. Have a hand in shaping the direction of the pro-life movement as weDignify oversees the largest pro-life event in the Midwest.
We envision college campuses to be centers for a culture of life where people treat life with love, new life is welcomed with joy, and people suffering from abortion are led to healing hope.
Form Student Leaders
Our mission is to mentor college students into skilled, virtuous, pro-life leaders, so they can build and nurture a culture of life on campus and in their future communities.
Lead the Midwest
weDignify oversees the March for Life Chicago, the largest pro-life event in the Midwest.
Time and place are centered around serving students when and where they are. While schedules are set each semester, this is not a 9-5 job nor a desk job. It is a role for transformative relationships!
Start: June 1, 2021, with summer training
Accepted CMs will also attend an April Meet & Greet Weekend (format dependent on COVID)
Location: The University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Formation: Comprehensive summer training, weekly mentorship, & ongoing pro-life education is provided.
Funding and Housing: In year 1, housing and a stipend are provided. In year 2, through effective training, CMs transition to a support raising model that provides a salary by fundraising.
DEADLINE: April 16th at 9am CST
To apply, submit the following as one .pdf attachment to Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Page 1: Cover Letter
- Page 2: Resumé
- Page 3: Three references including names, emails, & phone numbers for 2 Professionals (include job title) & 1 Personal (include how you know this person).
- Page 4: In 1-2 pages, describe 2 effective and awesome actions the pro-life movement does. Describe 2 ineffective actions the pro-life movement does. Provide your rationale behind your choices.
- Page 5: In 1-2 pages, describe a mentor in your own life who exhibits at least 3 virtues that are important to effective mentoring. Provide examples the mentor did that emulates the virtues you learned from him or her.
The hiring process includes interviews and interactions with staff and students.
- Leaders ready to take their mentoring to the next level
- Passionate about weDignify’s vision, mission, and the yellow umbrella symbol
- Willing to learn and implement weDignify methodology
- Prepared to grow in virtue and faith
- Possess strong relationship and community building skills
- Displays professional work ethic (organized, takes initiative, independent worker, & mature)