About this Job
Vorsight is an outsourced demand generation firm that specializes in the first half of the sales cycle for B2B and B2G sales teams. We take what works – the best tools, tactics, and techniques, and provide our clients with a proven path to find more opportunities and generate more revenue. Simply put, our mission is to be the best damn sales development team in the world.
Our Sales Development Representatives are at the core of our success. We invite talented and motivated professionals to work directly with our client’s sales and marketing team to target, message and sell to key decision makers in the Fortune 500, while helping manage and grow Vorsight’s client relationships.
What will you do?
- Initiate peer to peer conversations with senior executives by phone, email and social media. Let’s be real, you will communicate via phone and email daily and your comfortability on the phone is a key to your success
- Research companies for the key decision-makers whose responsibilities are the best match for your client’s services
- Leverage data from clients and peers to craft insightful talking points, emails and voicemails which will resonate with your prospects
- Convert conversations to qualified meetings for our clients asking great questions and building value along the way
- Collaborate with fellow SDR’s, coaches and clients to improve tactics, market strategy and return for our clients
- Develop a career path at Vorsight that suits your professional interests and goals
- LEARN! There’s a reason why our alumni consider the Vorsight SDR experience an MBA in sales, you are constantly learning about new industries, sales techniques and honing your craft
- Have fun! As hard as we work, we celebrate even harder. We want you to take advantage of the incentives, competitions and culture we offer and celebrate all wins, big or small. *Check out our most recent President’s Club trip video!*
- Who are you?You have the following qualities in spades – drive, curiosity, resilience, coachability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills
- Unbridled curiosity about the business world, and a passion for how sales and marketing can revolutionize it
- A goal-oriented work ethic, committed to achieving performance objectives, individually and as part of your team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Why Vorsight?This is a full-time salaried position with a base salary and uncapped commission potential
- Comprehensive benefits program with health, dental and vision coverage, an employer-matched 401K program, corporate gym membership and voluntary short-term disability and life insurance
- Weekly catered team lunches, monthly birthday celebrations, quarterly team outings, monthly happy hours, and two company sponsored trips per year
- Location: we’re located in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington, overlooking Georgetown (DC) and the Potomac waterfront. We’re one block from the Rosslyn metro and surrounded by great lunch spots!
- Career development: we believe that growth should not be dictated by rigid timelines or promotion structures. Once you’ve mastered the SDR role, you can explore three different internal career paths
- Training and coaching: at the core of our success is an emphasis on training and continuous coaching. All new hires graduate from our award-winning sales training program in their first month. Beyond that, we offer weekly coaching sessions to perfect your skills
- Culture: our culture is unmatched. Take it from alumni, our Glassdoor profile or come visit for yourself. We offer a fun, performance-driven culture and a team made up of some pretty impressive people!
Vorsight is an award winning sales effectiveness firm that helps B2B sales & marketing teams generate more opportunities with qualified decision makers at target accounts. Getting in the right doors is arguably the most difficult part of the sales process. Thousands of sales reps and marketing & sales leaders validate that the Vorsight sales prospecting & lead generation approach is completely unique and effective.
Originally founded in 2005 as an outsourced appointment setting firm, our team has arranged over 10,000 completed appointments with decision makers resulting in millions in new revenue for our clients.