Do you want to support your community during COVID 19, while gaining meaningful experience? AmeriCorps Iowa is looking for individuals to serve over the nest year. Opportunities include distributing food at pantries, helping in community gardens, and other hands-on activities. A variety of opportunities are open and provide the following benefits:
– Professional skill-building,
– Networking that can lead to full-time employment
– Living allowance/stipend,
– Education award upon successful completion of service.
– AmeriCorps service can replace an Internship
AmeriCorps Iowa staff is eager to answer any questions. Email email@example.com with questions. Visit https://serviceyear.org/icvs/disaster-response/ for more information and to complete an application today. If you’ve ever considered AmeriCorps, this is the time to explore the options!