VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a talented, dynamic and hands on Legal Generalist Intern to be part of the Legal team. You will gain exposure to multiple groups across the Legal department. You will work in a variety of areas such as ethics and compliance, commercial transactions, M&A support, data privacy, litigation, intellectual property and legal operations. You will provide support on group projects and initiatives to drive process improvements and use various legal tools. You will work alongside team members with many years of practice both in law firm and in-house environments, each of whom has had unique and varied experiences in the career journeys.
- Current law student pursuing a JD in an accredited law school
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Effective presentation skills
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.