When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Throughout your 10 week internship, you will be an indispensable partner to the sourcing operations team focusing on improving customer experience.
What we will do:
We will give you the tools and training necessary for you to succeed in our internship program while teaching you valuable skills that will transfer to your life outside of Vizient. Some experiences will include:
- Exposure to senior leadership to discuss the project, strategy and milestones.
- Network opportunities with cross-functional teams to learn about various areas within the organization.
- Enhanced problem solving and communication skills.
- Value added project management skills.
What you will do:
- Review process flow documents and test workflow to determine completion.
- Create training documents for future onboarding of contract Admin Team.
- Create on-demand video training or demonstration for application use and best practices.
- Measure success of launching Standard Operating Procedure and FAQ documents for internal users of Project Springboard CAPA.
What you will need:
- Must have completed your junior year as an undergraduate.
- Must have strong analytical, project management & presentation skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Action oriented with high initiative and ability to think independently.
- Flexible, adaptive, agile, resourceful, self-starter, team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting across the team and potentially with internal Vizient business partners, members, and suppliers.
Key Program Information:
The program requires a full 10 week commitment by the intern to participate in all developmental experiences including formal training, mentoring, on-the-job learning, and opportunities to interact with senior leaders. The Intern group also organizes a summer community service project and has teambuilding activities outside of work.
- Program starts June 7 and ends August 13.
- 40 hours per week and pay is $24 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.