Assistant Marketing Coordinator
Vision2Voice, Inc. (V2V) is a dynamic, growing healthcare communications company that partners with pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies to promote the latest medical advances. Founded in 2008 on the Core Values of Honesty, Empathy, Trust, Respect, and Dedication, V2V strives to embody these values by focusing our efforts on what will ultimately improve the lives of patients. As the leader in peer-to-peer healthcare communications and professional strategies, we believe the way we work with our clients is just as important as the final result. Treating clients with respect forms the foundation of our culture. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and ethics in all that we do, which led us to be the only healthcare communications company in history awarded the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Integrity and its prestigious A+ rating. What we deliver to our clients matters, but the way we conduct our work is everything.
V2V is seeking a candidate to serve as Assistant Marketing Coordinator on our Technology Infrastructure team in Omaha, NE. The position is responsible for supporting the Technology Infrastructure team with marketing campaigns and initiatives, audio/visual content production, graphic design, writing and editing SEO optimized website content, program support, and basic internal technology training and helpdesk support.
The Assistant Marketing Coordinator assists account leaders in providing clients with the highest quality medical communications services. This position offers on-the-job professional development with a growing and financially stable company that rewards its employees and provides a supportive, collaborative culture. Join V2V and become a part of the industry standard of excellence.
· Help design and develop V2V marketing materials
· Assist in video, audio, graphics, and template production for marketing and client projects
· Proofread, copy-edit, and revise internal and external Marketing and Production assets
· Schedule V2V social media content, creating posts, monitoring engagement
· Assist in writing and editing SEO optimized website content
· Aid the Technology Infrastructure, Client Services, and other departments as needed
· Provide virtual program technical support & help desk support
· Document and maintain list of V2V’s technology assets
· Assist new employees in setting up equipment and developing internal training guides
· BA or BS degree preferred; minimum 2 years of post-high school education required
· Strengths should include good customer service, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask
· Ability to work occasional mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed
· Professional demeanor, strong verbal and customer support skills
· Ability to identify issues, proactively troubleshoot, and initiate process improvements
· Solid computer and technical skills including a basic understanding of Windows 10/11
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and able to quickly learn
· Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat is preferred