Vishay Dale of Columbus, NE is now hiring a Cost Accountant. The Cost Accountant establishes locational cost accounting procedures, recommends cost policy for overall company, provides the Wirewound division with cost reporting and analysis and acts as a liaison for the division on accounting matters, within general company policy.
- Provides monthly cost of sales and inventory reporting for Wirewound Resistor and Plasma Display product lines.
- Follows general company policies in supervision and performing the cost accounting
- Function for specific products.
- Creates inventory standards of new products and updates standards for all products on an annual basis.
- Reports all incurred labor to department management personnel on both direct and indirect personnel.
- Prepares annual profit plan and any profit plan revisions with the primary emphasis on material, labor, variable overhead and fixed overhead as well as inventory.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Have worked in a professional office setting
- Experience working in Manufacturing preferred