We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our growing offices and provide excellent customer service management overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
The Customer Service Manager will:
– Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
– Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
– Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
– Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
– Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
– Resolve complaints and order issues.
– Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
– Keep abreast of new company products and services.
– Issue refunds to customers.
– Oversee product exchanges and returns.
– Analyze data and statistics.
– Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
– Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
– Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
– Work with management on customer service initiatives.
– Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.