Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Engineer Co-Op will contribute to various AC Power Engineering Project duties, work in a cross-functional development group, perform variety of tasks and activities required in a dynamic environment.
· Review and analyze project metrics like schedule and cost over a project duration.
· Understand, document, and refine best practices for a PM function.
· Partner with project management team to complete complex industrial projects.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or similar engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated record of meeting deadlines and goals for design projects
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· This position is in the company’s manufacturing facility in Delaware, OH.
Vertiv is an equal opportunity employer which works hard to create a workplace that supports and promotes diversity, embraces inclusion, and cultivates respect for the individual. We believe that bringing together bright, enthusiastic, and talented people from various backgrounds promotes the birth of new ideas and an exciting energy level. Equal opportunity employment policy assures that there will be no discrimination or harassment against an employee or applicant on the grounds of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status or any other factor considered unlawful by applicable laws and regulations.