The Marketing Copywriter Intern helps write compelling marketing messages and materials to connect with audiences across a variety of Vermeer marketing channels. This role is a member of the digital and content marketing team and helps with various content marketing initiatives, including product, social media, video, web and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Exhibit the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused and stewardship while modeling the associated behaviors.
2. Work with internal and external resources to help plan and create content strategies and schedules.
3. Research and develop content for online platforms, product literature, blogs, video scripts, websites and email.
4. Assist with editing and reviewing content created by other Vermeer content creators.
Education and/or Experience
– High School diploma required.
– Current student pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, and/or Communications.
– Previous internship is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
– Experience working with marketing content activities.
– Strong writer and editor.
– Ability to utilize AP style format.
– Ability to develop a positive and effective relationship with customers, dealers and internal clients.
– Ability to work independently.
– Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
– Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.
ONSITE: A team member’s day-to-day work is best done on a Vermeer campus. If work content can be occasionally completed at an offsite location, discuss potential arrangements with your manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.