Join Our Team!
Valencia College is now hiring an Institutional Research Analyst to join the Institutional Research team.
In this role, the Institutional Research Analyst’s primary responsibility is the coordination and submission of the institution’s state and federal reports and surveys. Effectively reports the collected data to the Department of Education and Workforce Development in a timely manner, while ensuring the highest level quality of the data. Other duties may include performing research and analysis in support of institutional innovation and decision making. Visually and narratively interprets the results of research and analysis based on the needs of those requesting data or the target audience.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you’ll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in management information systems or a related field [required].
- Experience in a position involving data analysis and the visual display of data [preferred].
- Experience with data marts and/or data warehouse environments and relational databases [preferred].
- Demonstrated experience in SQL, SAS or equivalent data querying language [preferred].
- Effective skill in project management to include managing priorities, timelines, deadlines, and resources in a fast paced, growth oriented and time-critical environment [preferred].
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively to build strong collaborative relationships with various departments in the organization [preferred].
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off – vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: FL Based – Orlando, FL 32811 – West Campus
*This position is not classified as online, remote or virtual
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: Institutional Research
Closing Date: Open until filled
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.