ABOUT THE POSITION
County Operations Trainees complete a 52-week training program, and upon successful completion, are eligible to become County Executive Directors managing an FSA County Office.
While the position location on the announcement indicates, Lincoln, Nebraska, the location of where each County Operations Trainee will train in Nebraska will be determined after selection into the program. In addition, COTs travel in Nebraska to complete training sessions over the 52-week period.
Qualifications are in accordance with requirements in Handbook 27-PM. Candidates can be hired at various grade levels, depending on education, experience or a combination of these.
During the online application process, you will be asked to address the following items:
- Describe your ability to plan work and make decisions independently. Be sure to include specific examples.
- Describe your ability to identify and resolve problems. Be sure to include specific examples explaining the situation you encountered, the action you took, and the resolution you achieved.
- Describe your ability to communicate in writing being sure to include specific examples.
- Describe your ability to communicate orally being sure to include the type of audiences you have presented to, material covered, etc.
- Describe your ability to supervise and lead people. Be sure to include specific examples including any supervisory or leadership roles you may have held.
- Describe your knowledge of or experience in agricultural practices and customs including details regarding how you obtained this knowledge.
- Describe your customer service skills, and provide specific examples regarding various situations where you have utilized these skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via the USAJobs website online application with resume and supporting documentation (visit website for more details).
Learn more by reading the entire description on the USAJobs website: