Come join our team as a Husker Pantry volunteer!
- Work at least one, one-hour shift per week (same day/time each week). In Spring 2021, pantry shifts will be staffing our pick up times for online orders
- Actively participate as a member of the Pantry Student Advisory Board that meets once a month during the school year
- Speak to at least one group per semester about the pantry
Volunteers must also help at 2+ other pantry events during the semester, which may include:
- Collecting donations from the donation bins around campus
- Helping to market the pantry, reaching out to campus and community organizations to create awareness, staffing booths at involvement fairs, etc.
- Soliciting donations from university and community groups and helping to coordinate food drives
- Representing the pantry at events and picking up donations from food drives