The Explore Center is on the lookout for outgoing upperclassmen who are responsible, effective communicators with valuable campus involvement. Take this opportunity to become a paid Pre-Health Peer Mentor and gain service and leadership experience that will stand out on your professional school applications.
Details and Requirements:
- Lead small group discussions for pre-health freshmen enrolled in CASC 150: Intro to Health Professions, in subject areas such as utilizing campus resources, shadowing and volunteering, study tips, and developing positive faculty relationships
- The time commitment is 2 hours per week (Mondays, 3:30-5:30pm) for the Fall 2021 semester. We will have an hour long weekly training beginning the week of March 29 and ending the week of April 26.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in the Fall of 2021
- Selected applicants will be compensated $10/hour
- Download the “Pre-Health Peer Mentor Application” found in Documents below
- Submit the application, as well as your resume, through Handshake