Position to start immediately and will continue through subsequent semesters. Ideal candidates will be available to work with the department for a minimum of one year. The Education Abroad Student Worker will assist the Education Abroad Administrative Coordinator with basic office duties such as front desk (answering the phone, greeting office visitors), sorting mail and making deliveries, scanning, copying, filing, scheduling appointments, office maintenance, working with “MyWorld” online portal, and assisting with special projects and other duties as assigned.
-Responsible, effective communicator with excellent customer service, organizational, and writing skills with the ability to follow directions.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Sharp eye for detail.
– Possess the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced office environment.
– Prior customer service (desk/phone) experience preferred.
– Prior study abroad experience strongly preferred.
– Event experience and/or graphic design experience preferred.
$9.00 per hour, 8-12 hours weekly.
Please submit your resume and student worker application through Handshake. Application can be found in Handshake. For assistance, please visit Career Services, room 225 Nebraska Union.