Manage the HR initiatives that support and drive our highly engaged workplace.
· Are you a believer in strengths-based development as a way to leverage talent and drive employee engagement?
· Do you gain satisfaction through supporting, encouraging, and equipping people to become the best versions of themselves?
· Do you want your work to directly impact organizational culture in positive ways?
· Do you enjoy optimizing efficiencies through technology and managing an employee database?
· Do you want to join a mission-driven organization that is helping to change and save lives through the incredible opportunity of education?
If so, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
At the University of Nebraska Foundation, we grow relationships and resources that enable the University of Nebraska to change lives and save lives. As the Talent Management and HR Manager, you will be responsible for the project management, program administration, database management, and implementation of a variety of important initiatives. These initiatives include CliftonStrengths employee development, our award-winning Wellness program, employee recognition, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy implementation, and new hire onboarding. This position will also serve as an HRIS database manager, technical expert, and optimization lead.
Who we want:
· Relationally talented professional who values people, inclusivity and fosters personal and professional growth.
· Organized individual who can manage deadlines and numerous priorities.
· Upbeat Initiator who is motivated, relishes responsibility and can get others involved.
· Contributor of impact individually and to our team, someone who makes us all better.
· Driven individual who wants to achieve excellence and deliver accuracy in every task.
What you need:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a program or project management role.
· UltiPro/UKG or related HRIS experience preferred.
· Gallup CliftonStrengths coach certification or experience preferred.
· Presentation/facilitation skills.
· Strong oral and written communications.
· Discretion in handling confidential matters.
· Organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail.
· Candidates will also be evaluated on our core values of passion for mission, integrity, and teamwork.
What we offer:
· Mission-driven work that changes lives and saves lives of people around through education.
· Recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of America’s favorite charities in 2018 (No. 96) and 2019 (No. 87).
· Excellent benefits and an award-winning wellness program.
· University of Nebraska tuition reimbursement.
· A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture.
· Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
· Flexible work environment.
· Option to work out of our Omaha or Lincoln office.
The University of Nebraska Foundation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.