Learn, grow, and develop while helping the University of Nebraska change lives and save lives.
· Do you want to join a mission-driven organization that is helping to change and save lives through the incredible opportunity of education?
· Are you passionate about higher education?
· Do you want a meaningful educational experience, where you can be heard and expand your knowledge, while also making an impact?
If so, we invite you to apply for this exciting and meaningful opportunity!
At the University of Nebraska Foundation, we grow relationships and resources that enable the University of Nebraska to change lives and save lives. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to join our driven, people-centered organization while playing an integral role in helping us achieve our mission.
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to assist with planning and implementing events in Lincoln, including project research and assisting with specialized donor stewardship activities. This position may also be asked to assist with greeting donors and guest, while providing back up support in our reception areas. This paid position offers a flexible schedule of 10-15 hours per week, some weekend and evening time will be required, professional experience, and a convenient work location.
Who we want:
· Creative individuals who can bring new and out-of-box ideas to the table.
· Self-motivated individuals who can function independently, as well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
· Dependable individuals who are inspired by what they can achieve.
· Positive individuals who have a healthy appreciation and excitement for the opportunity to learn.
· Collaborative individuals with the interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people.
· Adaptable individuals who can adjust to changing priorities.
What you need:
· Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate University of Nebraska student.
· Creativity and professionalism
· Organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Discretion in handling confidential matters.
· Candidates will also be evaluated on our core values of passion for mission, integrity, and teamwork.
What we offer:
· Mission-driven work that changes lives and saves lives of people around through education.
· Recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of America’s favorite charities in 2018 (No. 96) and 2019 (No. 87).
· Involvement in our award-winning wellness program.
· A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture.
· Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
· Flexible work environment.
· Highly engaged organization.
The University of Nebraska Foundation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender ident