Sales Account Representative
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account representative at Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you’re proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base as a sales account representative.
- Use our huge catalog of over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales account representative experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of outside sales representative / sales account representative experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Able to travel from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location as needed, including Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, Indianapolis, St. Louis or Cincinnati.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Home office supplies including printer, laptop and iPad.
- Allowances for cell phone and internet.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.