What you’ll do
Our 18-week paid Spring semester internship experience (Co-Op) is dynamic and tailored to your interests. We think you should spend time doing something you love at a place you’re proud to work – not just earning a paycheck.
As an intern, you’ll:
– get hands-on experience solving business needs,
– support communities where we live and work,
– interact with senior executives,
– learn how to work on a team,
– develop business acumen
– and more
What to expect after you apply
U.S. Bank posts internship positions by location and career interest. Your recruiter can help you explore the various internship positions nationwide.
The internship position for which you’re applying may be placed under U.S. Bank’s subsidiary, Elavon. Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
– Pursuing an undergraduate degree
-Ability to work 20/30 hr/wk
– Graduation target dates (May 2022 – December 2023)
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Preferred GPA of 3.0 or above
– Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
– Flexibility to work within a multi-discipline team and receive dynamic on-the-job training
– Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously