2021 Summer Trading Internships
Trillium is now accepting applications for its summer trading internship program! The program is open to college juniors scheduled to graduate in 2022, for six-week positions in June-July 2021.
Successful interns will receive offers to become full-time traders beginning in the summer of 2022. Applicants should have the same skills and interests listed for our full-time trader description (see school posting and/or our full time posting at www.TRLM.com). A stipend will be paid upon completion of the program.
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified applicants to get a head start on their trading careers strong analytical and quantitative skills, a competitive, self-motivated personality, and a record of achievement in academics, student businesses, games or varsity sports.
Must have a strong interest in financial markets and work/compete effectively while under intense time pressure.
Major in economics, mathematics, or finance preferred but not required. 3.3 + GPA preferred.
What You’ll Get
- Intro to trading technology
- Overview of front-end trading systems and charting program
- Trade simulator and filtering tool demos
- Guest lectures from veteran traders
- One-on-one mentoring with active top producing traders
- Peer presentations and group activities
- Daily mock-trading competitions
- Guided research projects
- Collaborative work environment
- Industry field trips
- Meetings with company executives
- Bloomberg and Reuters training and certification
- Lunch seminars with senior management
- Midway and ending evaluations