- Assist with the development and maintenance of products for robotic ground vehicles.
- Firmware development for components used in remotely operated and autonomous vehicles.
- Hardware and software diagnostics and debugging.
- Test and evaluation of mechanical, electrical, and software systems.
- Work with a team of engineers across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Expert level experience with C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience writing code for hardware and basic electronic theory
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience a plus in the following areas:
- Communication protocols including CAN, SPI, I2C, UART
- C++ libraries: boost, or Qt
- Electronic test equipment
- Software development in Linux environment
- Control theory and implementation of practical systems