Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore, California, USA (topconpositioning.com). Topcon Positioning Group designs, manufactures and distributes precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, BIM, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets.
To learn more about Topcon career opportunities go to www.topconcareers.com.
- Administration of SAP application accounts across multiple ABAP and cloud applications to include, among others, ECC, BW, Solution Manager, HANA, and Analytics Cloud.
- Maintain user master records, configuring accounts for SSO, troubleshooting authorization issues through traces, SU53, and RSECADMIN.
- Develop and configure SAP BW analysis authorizations.
- Creating, configuring, deploying security policies and user groups.
- Supporting license audits through the use of USMM. Familiarity with tables supporting roles, user master records, and profile generation with the ability to export and analyze data, and create administration reports.
- Develop security roles in alignment with the enterprise security concept.
- managing monthly termination reviews, managing quarterly user authorizations reviews, executing reviews of critical and emergency access account.
- Administration and execution of IT general controls in support of IT audit and compliance activities
- Administration of Governance, Risk, and Compliance applications
- BA in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP administrating and configuration.
- Experience working with configuring and administering Central User Administration.
- Knowledge in conducting segregation of duty reviews.
- Ability to analyze the impact of upgrades to security roles.
- Experience in scoping work and complete development following change management and software development lifecycle processes.
- Experience administering GRC applications, e.g., ERPMaestro, ZenGRC, or AuditBoard.
- Ability to configure and automate GRC processes in support of control testing and execution.
- Ability to train and support IT staff on the proper use of the GRC system. Experience supporting IT general controls and annual compliance and audit initiatives.
- Proven experience working with auditors to include conducting walk-throughs, generating audit evidence, addressing discrepancies by researching business and technical processes.
- Experience in enterprise applications such as, Jira, SAP ECC 6, SAP Solution Manager, ChaRM, Central User Administration, SAP BW, SAP Analytics Cloud, HANA, ERPMaestro.
- Experience in operating systems such as, MS Windows, Unix, Linux. Experience in programming and scripting that includes SQL, PowerShell, SAP ABAP, Python, C#, ASP.NET. Databases: SQL Server, HANA.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.