Tomecek Studio Architecture is dedicated to crafting unique and responsive spaces that go beyond the standard building experience. We believe the thoughtful, collaborative and lasting creation of architecture has the ability to impact the quality of life. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven candidate to add to our collaborative studio environment as an Architectural Intern. Tomecek Studio Architecture is located in Lower Highland (LoHi) at 3222 Tejon Street in Denver.
Candidates for all positions within our studio must present –
- – Strong design and communication skills
- – Dexterity to thrive in an open, collaborative, working studio environment
- – The ability to work professionally with partners, consultants and clients
- – Excellent task and time management skills
- – The dynamism to take on new challenges, and
- – The enthusiasm to engage in every aspect of our business and creative culture.
- – Current enrollment in a Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture or Design
- – Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- – Competency with all social media platforms
- – Competency with architectural modeling software such as Revit, Rhino, and Lumion
- – Attention to Detail
- – Excellent communicator
- – Creative, outgoing, resourceful problem solver and self-starter
- – Role model for others with a high level of integrity and natural ability to lead
- – Your personal work style should align with our studio’s core values of Design Excellence,
- Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Environmental Stewardship and Outreach.
- – Joining our small studio work environment means being willing, able and accountable to concurrently manage multiple tasks in all phases of the design process – from conceptual planning to project close-out.
- – Compile site analysis packages and assist with other client meeting packages.
- – Assist with firm marketing. Including social media management, (TikTok/Pinterest/Other) and monthly newsletters.
- – Compile Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications
- – Compile Award Submittals
- – Create Lumion Renders using Revit, Rhino, and Sketchup
- – Website Maintenance (using Squarespace)
- – Create educational videos
- – Contribute to office initiatives as an integral member of our design studio team.
Please email your credentials to email@example.com if you are interested and qualified.