Our Forensic practice investigate problems in the built environment and provide evidence-based solutions founded on rigorous science and physics. We assist attorneys, property managers, building owners, contractors, manufacturers and design professionals with a wide range of engineering and architectural issues.
We have an opportunity for an Structural Engineer Intern for our Forensics Practice. We are looking for an intern to join us from May 2021 through August 2021.
· Responsible for structural analysis, design, detailing of steel, concrete, masonry, and timber systems.
· Coordination of design work with in-house staff as we as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in engineering or architecture.
· Excellent academic record.
· Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD is helpful but not required.