Our Forensic practice investigate problems in the built environment and provide evidence-based solutions founded on rigorous science and physics. We assist attorneys, property managers, building owners, contractors, manufacturers and design professionals with a wide range of engineering and architectural issues.
We have an opportunity for an MEP Engineer Intern for our Forensics Practice. This internship will run May 2021 thorugh August 2021.
· Responsible for MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing analysis and design and detailing.
· Coordination of design work with in-house staff as we as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in engineering or architecture.
· Excellent academic record.
· Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD is helpful but not required.