The vision for the Rock Church is to reach “One More.” To achieve the vision, our mission is to pursue, influence, and multiply. As the Rock Church continues to reach “One More,” there is a need for interns to help achieve the vision and mission so that God can be glorified, and we can help advance His Kingdom on the earth.
As an intern in media and technology, you will be responsible for assisting all audio, video, lighting, staging, social media platforms, and website in all ministry areas. The interns will report to the Senior Pastor and Worship Pastor/Leader. The intern’s focus will be to provide high quality and excellent service, with the right heart and attitude, offering support to any production event.
· Age 16+
· Letter of Recommendations
· Love for Jesus and a desire to see lives and communities changed by the gospel.
· Passionate about using technology to reach “one more” for God.
· Ability to adapt to change in challenging situations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Evidence of leadership skills (i.e., active listening, influence, responsibility, etc.)
· Demonstrates skill in audio, video, lighting, staging, social media, and website design.
· Proven track record at multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing.
· Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust regarding leader and member information.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot technical difficulties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the preparation of weekend worship services and special events.
· Maintain and service equipment in all areas of ministry.
· Gain a working knowledge in the design and implementation of stage designs.
· Gain a working knowledge in the setup, operation and teardown of production equipment in all ministry areas.
· Gain a working knowledge of social media and updating the Rock Church website.
· Troubleshoot technical issues during for worship service.
· Clearly communicate the vision and mission of The Rock Church.
· Other duties as assigned.