The Republican National Committee (RNC) is a political committee that provides national leadership for the Republican Party of the United States. We are responsible for developing and promoting the Republican political platform, as well as coordinating fundraising and election strategy.
If you are ready to kick start your career in the political arena and build real world experience, an internship with the RNC is for you! Interns at the RNC’s Washington DC Headquarters are an integral part of the team. The RNC has a place for all skill sets, and interns have the opportunity to receive academic credit for their internship experience. Please see below the 16 different departments the Republican National Committee offers internships with:
For more information regarding each of these departments, go to gop.com/internships.
Our internships offer you the opportunity to:
· Learn from Senior Staff Members across all RNC departments
· Create lifelong connections with the organization, staff members and fellow interns
· Receive internship credit with your university
· Develop marketable skills
· Explore various career paths
Responsibilities vary by department but largely include:
· Prepare materials for and setting up conference rooms for meetings and trainings
· Perform clerical duties such as running front desk and organizing documents
· Manage databases and input information, data and records
· Undergraduate college students, preference is given to juniors and seniors
· Available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Registered voter
· Open to all majors
· Eagerness to be a part of the RNC Team!
To apply for an RNC internship, please follow the instructions on our website. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but preference is given to those submitted before November 1st. Thank you for your interest in our organization!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.