The Ōnin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Ōnin Staffing, Focus IT, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
The Business Development Manager will be charged with developing new clients for our Ōnin Staffing branche(s) and maintaining key metric benchmarks set up by the sales team leaders. This role is for sales professionals who thrive in a producer role and are eager and motivated to drive growth through innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quantify how to take our product to market
- Concentrate on a territory vs a “region”
- Maintain a productive call-to-close ratio
- Develop, implement & maintain effective & successful strategies for the company and self-financial growth.
- Develop referrals and contacts to other potential customers in assigned territory.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing activities; sales calls and visits
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to set and execute sales calls via telephone and in person
- Ability to translate sales reports, forecasts, and data into tangible information
- Social adaptability is key
- Experience selling a service vs product
At The Ōnin Group, we acknowledge that people come with a wealth of experience beyond just the technical aptitude required of a job. If your experience is related to the duties and responsibilities listed, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion and drive are the keys to becoming an outstanding Ōnin Intrapreneur; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for our positions.
Do you want to learn what it’s like to be an Ōninite and travel the Road to Success? Perfect, check out this video about the Business Development Manager position.